Advantages And Disadvantages Of Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy And Its Application
Good thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity and cutting performance of aluminum alloy;
1. Good thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity and cutting performance of aluminum alloy;
2. The aluminum alloy wire has small shrinkage, so it has good filling performance;
3. Aluminum alloy has small density and high strength, and its ratio of tensile strength to density is 9 ~ 15. It also maintains good mechanical properties when working at high or low temperature;
4. Aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. Most aluminum alloys have good corrosion resistance in fresh water, sea water, concentrated nitric acid, nitric acid, gasoline, and various organic substances.
1. low hardness, at the same time wear resistance is also relatively poor;
2. The volume shrinkage is relatively large during solidification, approximately 6.6%;
3. The linear expansion coefficient is relatively high;
4. Easy-to-stick mold, it is necessary to strictly control the iron content in the range of 0.8% -0.9%;
5, low melting point, high temperature use is limited.
Aluminum alloy can replace bronze for low-, medium-speed and medium-temperature heavy-duty bearings, and the price is 50% lower than bronze bearings.
Profiles can also be produced by continuous casting or centrifugal casting to make bearings, bushings, etc.
It can also be used to make molds, widely used to make bearings, various pipe joints, pulleys, and various impacted and worn castings.
Die-cast aluminum alloy has a wide range of applications, mainly used in military, automotive, engineering construction, power, electronics, computers, household appliances, high-fidelity speakers, military ships, aviation, aerospace and other military industries.
Copyright statement: The content of the article is extracted from the network. If there is any infringement, please contact us to delete it!
Summarize: 1. Before processing, it is necessary to detect the hardness of the body, stretch the test rod, and confirm that it is qualified before processing 2. Castings are tested for Brinell hardness according to ISO 6506-1, and the control range is above 85HB 3. The castings have been inspected by radiographs and conform to the third-level standard of ISO10049 4. The thickness of the coating must be 80-100 microns 5. Castings are subjected to salt spray test for 24 hours according to is09227 / astm b117, to ensure that no red rust is observed at the end of the salt spray test, once for each batch The spray masking tool needs to be re-customizedSee more information
904-905, China-base Building, No.666, Tiantong South Road, Ningbo 315100, China
AUTOMOTIVE DIVISION Add
NO. 45, Baofeng Road, Eastern Suburb Development Zone, Fenghua 315500, China
ALUMINUM FORGING DIVISION ADD
Shaojiadu Street, Linhai City,Zhejiang Province 317000, China
INNOVAW LPDC/GPDC division
No. 288, Fengchuan Avenue, Tonglu, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China